Concrete Cooling Tower – Thailand
Founded in 1963, with Jacques Meytsar as general manager, Favra has accumulated experience on cross-flow and counter-flow Cooling Towers over 5 decades of activity in this field, around the world.
Intensive research has been done not only for efficiency improvement of our Cooling Towers, but also for the care of the environmental defense against thermal and acoustic pollution.
Favra has developed moisture high retention devices and systems to control atmospheric emissions and plume effect form Cooling Towers.
Technical Internal Details
- Foster Wheeler
- National Fertilizer Corp.of Pakistan
- Société National Siderurgie Algerienne
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corp.
- Elektrim – Poland
- J.G.C.Corporation – Japan
- Kuwait National Petroleum Co.
- Chiyoda – Japan
- Alfa Romeo
- Uhde GmbH – Germany
- Petkim Petrokimia – Turkey
- Snam Progetti
- Petrogal – Petroleus De Portugal
- Hitashi Zosen – Japan
- G.I.E. Milano – Italy
- National Qatat Oil Co.
- Voest Alpine – Austria
- National Iranian Oil Co.